Add this to your weekly menu ASAP. Super fast and really delicious. I used fire roasted tomatoes, upped the curry powder, added some cumin, cinnamon and red pepper flakes (trust me) and served it over brown rice. Suuuper delicious. Lacey approved.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
We are too damn old to waste our time on shitty friends.
I am done with adults acting like children, throwing tantrums and burning bridges while absolutely refusing to acknowledge their hand in the disintegration of a friendship. Picking fights over nothing instead of having a conversation like a damn human being. Grow the fuck up.
You don’t deserve her friendship. I never thought you did.
We’re about to watch Coal Miner’s Daughter
and Lacey keeps changing the lyrics to “Honey you ain’t woman enough to be my man”
If we didn’t know that she was gay before, we would certainly know now.