Remind me again why I decided to start running during the hottest summer we’ve had in 10,000* years?? 84 degrees at 6am is not ok.
It’s a good thing I bit the bullet and re-upped my gym membership. While the treadmill isn’t the same as running outside, at least I got my ass out of bed and moving.
I’ve been repeating week 3 because I wasn’t quite comfortable enough with it yet to move on. After a 5 minute warm up walk you do 90 seconds running, 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes running, 3 minutes walking - and repeat once followed by a 5 minute cool down walk. I did the cycle 3 times instead of 2 and I felt great.
What did not feel great were the 9 bobby pins it took to keep my stupid not long enough hair out of my face. 9! They mostly stayed in place which was nice. I think putting them in at 6am when I was still mostly asleep really hindered their efficiency.
*not a real statistic
55 Notes/ Hide
- triplethreethrice likes this
- chelseanotkelsey said: I know how you feel, I decided to start running this summer also :( good job though keep up the good work you look great!
- littlelaur likes this
- undoneattheseams likes this
- yellowbearsdontstop likes this
- apatosaurus likes this
- julie-sparkles likes this
- mabtv3 likes this
- bourbonandabrunette likes this
- sunnycat likes this
- gradmom likes this
- mich-l likes this
- therewritingprocess likes this
- ignitestrengths said: You look great!!! When I was growing out my hair, I found that headbands work great. (Not the wraparound kind but the skinny plastic kind…not the cutest look but got the job done!)
- brownhoundeyes likes this
- thesweetlife18 likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- asitypethis said: you look great!!!!!!! & I love your phone cover : )
- asitypethis likes this
- yearofthediva likes this
- lizlemon said: My face also turns bright red when I exercise. It’s THE WORST. Good for you on the C25k, though!
- lizlemon likes this
- tehvalerie said: You’re doing great! Also, weird to say on a post-workout photo but you look awesome.
- tehvalerie likes this
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- sharksandrecreation said: You look so good!
- mahrzipan likes this
- nibblesandbits likes this
- littlemiss-melly likes this
- pumpkinromanof likes this
- coconutheadbetty likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- 808enidan said: Buy pre-wrap online (cute colours) or at drugstore(beige) - its this stuff you put on skin before taping (for injuries). Measure out enough to fit around your neck. Tie a knot. Roll it a little, put around head behind ears, miraculously holds back hair!!
- nosauce said: Dude you look so skinny in this photo!!! All your work is paying off! GREAT JOB!
- nosauce likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- 808enidan likes this
- bloggingforwineandcheese likes this
- wafflesninetythree said: Wow you can definitely tell you’ve lost some weight in your face!
- kristenfromkansas likes this
- phillyfilly said: girl!! you can see the change just in your face. you look phenom. keep up the great work—you’re an inspiration!!
- phillyfilly likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- jodilyn likes this
- lacey likes this
- thisismyprayerforsilence said: You look fantastic. And your tenacity with the C25K is so inspiring. I’m just getting back into working out and I keep thinking “Kelly’s up at 6am to run … I have no excuses!”
- lspoon likes this
- sodamn-lucky said: Um, you look great! I can already see a difference in your face! Keep it up pretty lady!
- furrowedbrow said: omg no…it’s so hot today I’m not even gonna lift the shades in the apartment. but good on you for working out! you look great!
- lazydad likes this